shadowMaker 6.6 release

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kandor, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Kandor

Kandor Administrator Staff Member

shadowMaker news:

• Createsite: New content engine which produces much higher quality content but requires very good input content to output good content.
    Chunk size of 3 is recommended to be used. You can set chunk size in range 3-4 for example
    The more range the bigger DB will be generated and longer time will be required initially to generated the content DB and then slower to generate new pages from the huge DB.

• New silo algo which produces better silo matching
    • Improvement: silo keyword matching is now case insensitive
    • Added the limit for [SILO_CATEGORY_CONTENTS] (honours the setting of the pagination limit)
    • Bugfix: extra slash could appear in the js/css links
    • Bugfix: wrong parsing of # in [TITLE] in some rare conditions
    • Adapted RSS feeds to work with silo url structure
    • Geturls: added google.cz and google.hu
    • Geturls: fixed a bug of eternal sleep on high system load
    • Getcontent: fixed some greedy regex that would sometimes remove some spaces between words
    • X.cgi: optimized performance of serving of very heavy pages
    • Improved handling of my-ip.txt saved by some broken editors

How to update

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
  2. yoyok79

yoyok79 New Member

Hi Thanks for updates,

""Createsite: New content engine which produces much higher quality content but requires very good input content to output good content.""

the statement above as I highlight, it mean we have to purchase the article?
    I have experience in the past, use the article for content writer, it give me good result,

3. unixowl

unixowl Administrator Staff Member

You can either purchase articles or use some semi-automatic text spinning services or manually scrape some good content or write your own content, I'm sure there are even more options.

If the input content is human readable, then the new content engine will produce the high quality random content. Not human readable of course, but kind of grammatically correct.
    In our experience if the input content have 80-85 score in the grammarly.com grammar/spell checking service, then the output usually has 75-80 score. Opposed to the usual 30-40 score for the scraped content shuffled with the basic content engine.

4. Jay

Jay New Member

Awesome, looking forward to testing it out next week, thanks guys :)

5. magicweb

magicweb New Member